Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Voice for Men (Men's Rights?)

Not long ago I posted about a certain MRA/MRM website that claims to represent Men and Boys rights titled Pretty Frickin cool (Or is it).  However, after looking over a lot of the very good material at the site, I happened upon a few posts that eroticized men there.

As soon as I discovered it, I simply asked out of curiousity about the material.  I thought, well, if it's a gay/homosexual website then so be it and I'll be on my merry little way.  However, after just asking about it's relevance in the site, I realized I was being attacked.  Naturally, this peaked my interest and curiousity which began to compel me to press on for further information.

During the wild barrage of insults I bared while in pursuit of my goal, I was told many things.  Some of it useful, most of it complete rubbish.  One of the things I was told (by Paul Elam himself for that matter) was that 'A Voice for Men accepts men here without qualification.'  Which, of course, made me exceptionally interested of what manner of culture was being shared in this environment.

Well, the gruesome details of that endeavor was pretty much covered in my last post but I've came across some statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), since 'A Voice for Men' is based in the United States.

And here we are:

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/saycrle.pdf  Page 4 "the majority of victims of forcible sodomy (54%) were males" and "For victims under age 12, the male proportions were even greater: sexual assault with an object (19%), forcible fondling (26%), and forcible sodomy (64%)."

Of course, women do suffer the most of sexual assault but it's not an 'epidemic' as feminists try to make it out to be.  However, concerning the relatively small amount of sexual abuse little boys suffer, underage boys are suffering from sexual abuse from the homosexual community in a staggering amount in proportion to all sexual abuse for boys, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

I must then ask myself if the 'A Voice for Men' website really champion men and boys, and if they do, is it in a way that's appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment